Wednesday 1 November 2017

November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop



Welcome to our November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for 'Through the Year'.  This blog hop features Close to My Heart Consultants sharing projects that they have made with this stamp set.  This is a circular hop, so just follow the link at the end of each blog post to 'hop' along and see what the next consultant has in store for you on their blog. If you have come here from Corinna Murphy's blog, then you are headed in the right direction.  This month, we have 21 consultants participating in the hop, so lots of inspiration!

I actually just wanted to recreate the cute layout in our blog badge above - isn't that a fantastic layout!?!  However, I did come up with my own creation - even though, if I am honest, I wasn't quite sure how I would use this stamp set in a layout at first.  This is was a rare layout for me, in that I totally just designed it as I went, and didn't really have a solid plan when I started.  In the end, I decided that it would be perfect for creating a background.  I was really keen to use some of the cute images and papers that I had leftover from the Beary Christmas Workshop Your Way Kit, along with the PML cards.  I started by stamping the 'December' word on our new Pebble cardstock with Pebble Ink for a tone on tone look.  I added the stars with Glacier Ink.  I really liked how soft this background was. 



Then to pick a layout, and for that, I headed over to Pinterest and found a cute layout that I had pinned by ScrapwithSue.  I wanted to use the "Oh Dear, Christmas is Coming" PML card with the little deer as my title, as we always have lots of pre-Christmas preparation photos - and this layout will be perfect for that.  The 'Cranberry' strip of paper was embossed using the Buffalo Plaid embossing folder.  I polished it off with some of the Beary Christmas complements.





It's time to hop on over and see what Michele Rowley has created for you.

Until we scrap again,

Emily





3 comments: