Friday 10 November 2017

Holiday Card Blog Hop

Hello and Welcome to a special Holiday Card blog hop this month! 

In this hop, Close to My Heart consultants will be sharing their holiday card ideas with you, using products currently available from CTMH.  This is a circular blog hop, so click on the link at the end of this page to 'hop' along and see what the next consultant has in store for you:)  If you've come from Michele Rowley's blog, then you are headed in the right direction.


This was a very simple card, and in real life it is quite pretty!  I love the sparkle in the shimmer trim and embossing powder.  I started by running Cranberry cardstock through the Buffalo Plaid embossing folder - which is just one of my current favourite products - and only available until December 31st!  For the sentiment, I used the very pretty Frosted Christmas stamp set.  It was hard to photograph, but I actually used a blend of white and gold embossing powders, which created a really neat effect. I just trimmed the card out with white and gold baker's twine and black shimmer trim.  

Now, hop on over and see what Brenda Lapp has in store for you.

Until we scrap again,

Emily

7 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card - perfect for the handsome crowd at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyson:) I made it with my club and they thought it had a 'Santa feel with the black shimmer trim like Santa's belt. It does have a more masculine feel to it.

      Delete
  2. I love it! I love the embossing both dry and heat for the texture and the shimmer trim, super subtle but stunning details. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bold colors and lines of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the embossed sentiment with the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven’t used my plaid embossing folder yet! It’s stunning!

    ReplyDelete