Monday 6 March 2017

More home decor projects with Cricut Flower Market

So - I have a new (to me) Cricut Explore - and it sure is helping me to keep my New Year's resolution to use my Cricut more in my scrapbooking - but it has also led me to make a few fun home décor projects as well. 

I was fortunate to have some gorgeous family photos taken recently.  I usually scrap my kids and family photos - but don't often take time to scrap photos of just myself and/or my husband. I've been trying to do more of that lately too.  So - when I had this pretty photo available, I wanted to do something special with it.  I think my favourite new part of my Cricut Explore is my ability to use Design Space for creating - I couldn't get over how easy it was to use that software to put this project together.  A few cuts... a little liquid glass to hold it all together... some ink sponged on the paper for dimension... and some glitz from the gold shimmer pen and gold gems.... and viola!


I also had a little bit of fun personalizing my planner:)



Until we scrap again!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment